Understanding Ourselves and Others By Herrmann’s Thinking Preferences
Herrmann’s Thinking Preferences show that people think in fundamentally different ways and need to be led differently.
- Understanding your thinking preference and what this means
- Understanding your strengths and playing to them
- Understanding others, their needs and frustrations
- How to communicate more effectively
- How to do better presentations.
Why this is important
People are different. Treat them the same and you will get lukewarm results. Treat them special and you’ll get magic!
Bruce is also a business consultant specialising in: Organisational Strategy, Execution, Culture, Structure, Leadership Development and Mentoring.
Virtual Group Business Consultants
16 Kauri St, Woburn, Lower Hutt, Wellington, New Zealand
Bruce.email@example.com, virtual.co.nz, Phone +644 5700 727, +6421 620 456, Skype Bruce.Holland.
Bruce helps large mature organisations be more focused, fast and flexible.
Places where people have more depth, connection and meaning.
Liberating the Human Spirit at Work