The Importance of Trust & How to Become a Trusted Advisor
Without trust you get silos, slowness and internal competition between people.
- Understanding the components of trust
- Attributes of trusted advisors
- What customers want in customer service
- The seven laws of a trusted advisor
- Smart Room. A game to encourage conversations with more connection, depth and meaning.
Why this is important
Everyone is an advisor to someone. Building trust and knowing how to advise is a critical skill for leadership.
Bruce is also a business consultant specialising in: Organisational Strategy, Execution, Culture, Structure, Leadership Development and Mentoring.
Virtual Group Business Consultants
16 Kauri St, Woburn, Lower Hutt, Wellington, New Zealand
Bruce.firstname.lastname@example.org, virtual.co.nz, Phone +644 5700 727, +6421 620 456, Skype Bruce.Holland.
Bruce helps large mature organisations be more focused, fast and flexible.
Places where people have more depth, connection and meaning.
Liberating the Human Spirit at Work