Cracking Great leaders understand that unless they are crystal clear about who they are, it’s impossible for others to know who they are.
Cracking Great leaders are not afraid to be different and stand out
- To stand out you must stand for something. What?
- Who are you and what do you want to be?
- Your image and how it can become stronger
- Your success depends on you becoming stunningly good at something your clients value. What?
- How to get your message across.
Why this is important
We must become the change we want to see in the world. Gandhi.
Bruce is also a business consultant specialising in: Organisational Strategy, Execution, Culture, Structure, Leadership Development and Mentoring.
Virtual Group Business Consultants
16 Kauri St, Woburn, Lower Hutt, Wellington, New Zealand
Bruce.email@example.com, virtual.co.nz, Phone +644 5700 727, +6421 620 456, Skype Bruce.Holland.
Bruce helps large mature organisations be more focused, fast and flexible.
Places where people have more depth, connection and meaning.
Liberating the Human Spirit at Work